Artistic education and trainings
- September 2019: Training in abstract painting by the artist Ines Kollar
- July-November 2020: Training in different painting techniques as well as figure drawing at the "Kunstschule Osnabrück"
- September 2020: Training in the creation of cement sculptures by the sculptress Angela Große
- Since September 2020: Part time study of art therapy at the Alanus University for art and society in Alfter
Exhibitions and Events
- February 2022: Participation on the Opening of the Frankfurt Fashion Week with the Poject "Protect your heArt" from Eyecandy Frankfurt
- March 2022: Exhibition "Art & Music" in the Café Namenlos, Frankfurt with the artist Johnny Donnaray
- March/April 2022: Part of the Art Mania exhibition "spring awakeining" in the Nordwestzentrum Frankfurt with the art association Eyecandy Frankfurt
- April 2022: Participation on the opening exhibition of the Eyecandy "Temple of Arts" in Offenbach
- April 2022: Exhibition in the Eyecandy Popupstore in Nordwestzentrum Frankfurt with the artists Johnny Donnaray, Olioptic and Jürgen Bommert
- May 2022: Exhibition "Trippy Candyland" in the Eyecandy Temple of Arts with the artists Johnny Donnaray and Mikail Nash as guest on approx. 200 m². This included besides the exhibition of paintings and sculptures a full instalation with multi media art and a live painting happening.
- September 2022: Happening "Paint for Peace" with the artist Johnny Donnaray at the Eyecandy Art Summerfestival in the Nordwestzentrum Frankfurt
- December 2022: Participation on the exhibition "Annonyme Kunst" from the "Kunstvereines Familie Montez" in Frankfurt
- Since January 2023: Exhibition of the artwork picture „อิสรภาพแห่งอำนาจ/Freedom of energy“ at Maliblues Art Gallery in Chumphon/Thailand
Other artistic activities
- July 2019: Actionpainting Teambuilding with the Marketing team of the company Heraeus Precious Metals in Hanau
- July 2021: Actionpainting for the music video of the song "Over and Over" with the music band Vibes 0'Five in Frankfurt
- October 2021: Participation on the music video of the song "Avatare" of the German popband "Tonland"
- April 2022: Participation on the event "Artists against War" at the Römerberg in Frankfurt
- August 2022: Development and creation of the logo and label "Lady of Arms" for the whiskey brand "Irish Whiskeys"
- August 2022: Art classes for the children ot the Nagarjun Secondary School in Kathmandu as a volunteer for the organization "Volunteers Initiative Nepal"
- December 2022: Creation of a stop-motion music clip of the song "Growth" for the singer Kaye-Ree in cooperation with the artist Johnny Donnaray.